NATURAL ADVENTURES VILLAGE HOMESTAY
NATURAL ADVENTURES VILLAGE HOMESTAY, CBT Kok Sathon
Besides its fascinating beauty of nature, Koksathon also has a strong community that seriously protects its resources. Nowadays, Koksathon has become famous for its beauty of nature, inspiring people to visit.
Koksathon is surrounded by high and steep mountains where the ranges possess a lot of natural phenomena.
Activities and Experiences:
- Phu Lom Lo, Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park.
Phu Lom Lo is the name of small mountain located in Phu Hin Rong Kla national park which is the location of largest Wild Himalayan Cherry forest that planted in 2007 by the villagers. The wild Himalayan cherry blossom which is looks similar to sakura as pink flower blossom.
- Man Daeng and Man Khao Waterfalls.
The route to the waterfalls is suitable for those who like hiking and adventure because they have to go on foot 1-2 kilometers and it takes at least 1 hour to reach, including sightseeing along the way. Definitely, it is a pleasant walk, including slopes that will challenge the stamina of your leg muscles and strength.
- Non-toxic vegetable of Koksathon
Vegetable fern is a local plant so it is always fresh, tasty and suitable for any dishes, for instance, spicy salad, stir-fried vegetable or sour mixed vegetable soup.
Prices: To be advised.
*Rates are quoted in THB per person.
- Private roundtrip transfer by minivan from Bangkok to community (Loei province).
- Personal English speaking guide.
- Accommodation for 2 nights (Homestay).
- Meal plan; Full board (2 dinners, 2 lunches and 2 breakfast).
- All activities in the village with home host.
- Travel Insurance.
Extra night: at THB 1,000 net per person per night with full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).